Monday, June 26, 2017

The people in your neighborhood

I stopped into my local grocery store that's only one block from my apartment today, a very nice Morton Williams. Actually, when I'm in the city I find myself going there practically everyday. Anyway, today I was in the produce section I noticed an extremely tall person out of the corner of my eye dressed completely (and stylishly) in white. It was a head-to-toe vision of Summer Coolness. I was going about my shopping and saw the person again two aisles over and it turned out to be none other than the famous Broadway dancer/director/choreographer (and fellow Texan!) Tommy Tune. I must say he lives up to his reputation for being one tall drink of water. He was in white Crocs and he towered over me. I was able to snap this pic.




After I got home I did a little Googling and found out he lives in a penthouse apartment on East 52nd Street just off Beekman Place, just five block from me. I love seeing famous people in the 'hood doing ordinary things. Now if I can just spot Sigourney Weaver...


No comments:

Post a Comment