Monday, September 11, 2023

A Cottage in Sag Harbor

Before I begin the unfolding story of the new house in Connecticut, I thought it best to record my thoughts on the current, darling cottage I own in Sag Harbor, Long Island. I've had it for 26 years(!) and it has brought me great joy. I look around it and realize I've done so many changes, renovations, and updates to make it the cozy comfortable place it is now. I tried at every turn to add that quaint charm you would hope to find in little Cape home in a coastal town with lots of history. At just 1200 square feet it packs a lot into a little package. It will be bittersweet leaving this place, but I do need to sell it in order to pay for my new home in Connecticut. It's time for a change and new adventures. Here are the photos from the real estate listing. At this point it's only been on the market for two weeks. No offers yet but I'm remaining patient and hoping for the best. Stay tuned...
This last photo is a drone overhead shot of my neighborhood showing how close my house is to Sag Harbor Bay and the little Havens Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment