Thursday, October 8, 2015

Aerial views

Google Maps is an amazing thing.
I wanted to see what my building looked like from a bird's eye view and when I zoomed in closer and closer on it the amount of detail you can see is mind boggling. The lovely roof terrace on the top of my building is clearly visible...and everything on it, down to the landscaping, tables, chairs, and chaise lounges!
In this picture my building is on the left the one with the small red roofed outer building on top; you can see the small park across the street on the right.


And this one looks down more into the inner courtyard between my building and the ones near it...I was hoping to see some of the interior windows so I could spot my apartment but no dice, I'm on the 5th floor and you can't see that far down.


No comments:

Post a Comment