Friday, April 14, 2017

"Amazing Aquarium"

I've written about how I LOVE my app from AppleTV that plays a serious of continuous fireplaces here. In the winter I use it constantly. Well, now that's it's getting warmer and the season's changing I've found a new app to love. It's called "Amazing Aquarium" and for only $1.99 you get the choice of four different aquariums to play on your flatscreen that almost look like they're an aquarium built into the wall (well, almost, haha). I find it's much better to have something playing on the screen than have a big black rectangle hanging over the room. You also get the sound effects of bubbles and the airator for more verisimilitude...OR, you can have it going while you play Pandora, so music wafts through the apartment at the same time.
The four styles of aquarium are "Tropical Aquarium", "Japanese Aquarium", "Goldfish Aquarium", and "Shark Attack". My favorite is "Japanese Aquarium" because I like the little pagodas placed in the 'tank'. If I had a real aquarium of my own I'd place things like that in it.
Here are pics of the 4 choices:

"Tropical Aquarium"
"Japanese Aquarium"

"Golfish Aquarium"

"Shark Attack"

No comments:

Post a Comment