Sunday, October 22, 2023

'Clark Park'

We worked like demons in the yard the last few days. Well, mostly it was Scott, but I certainly did my part. He really had a vision for clearing even more brush from the periphery of the property off to the left near the street and going back a ways. He also wanted to shear the huge rhododendron bushes up along their trunks a bit, to get the lower limbs up off the ground. His hope is that more grass and pachysandra will fill in the cleared ground. He loved his handywork, he said 'it looks like a park!'. And I called it "Clark Park" after his Jack Russell, Clark. I lost track of all the wheelbarrow loads of yard debris that I hauled to the back of the property. Thank God for that ravine, I don't know how we'd get rid of all that stuff if we didn't have a place to dump it.

No comments:

Post a Comment