Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A new idea

When I went to the apartment last week I had a new thought: what if the entry was a darker color than simply the Decorator White we're doing in the rest of the apartment? I thought it would create a separate 'moment' when you entered the apartment and then turned the corner down the main hallway.
Steve liked the plan (he might have just been humoring me since he was on vacation in Mexico), and he told me to find a color I liked. I found this Benjamin Moore color, a dark gray that had a touch of warmth to it...it's simple called "Gray". I thought it would work well with the lighter putty gray color on the kitchen cabinets.



Here's a couple of pictures of the entry (I've posted these before) that were to be white, I think with a little 'oomph' of color it will be more interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment