Monday, November 30, 2015

The big screw



Remember when I said that I was absolutely POSITIVELY moving this Friday?
I lied.
The window company really screwed us on the delivery date. In discussing things with Steve, we decided it was prudent to hold off a few more days. When they say the windows will be here in NY on Wednesday, we don't know when on wednesday. What if they come end of day? It will take at least a full day to install them. And then we'll need another full day to finish the tiling around the kitchen and bath windows....and that would bring us up to Friday, the day all the furniture was to arrive. No, too messy and complicated. I'd rather have everything finished and done before all my stuff arrives. So, on par with how this whole renovation gone thus far, it's "not so fast" once again.
AAARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment