Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tick tock goes the clock

I'll admit it, I can waste a lot of time in the shower. Especially my new shower with the spa-like marble tiles that go up onto the ceiling and the big rain shower overhead. It's a treat. Before I know it,  20 minutes will have gone by in a flash, it feels that good.
So that I don't lose track of time it's important for me to have a clock in the bathroom, easily seen from behind the shower door. It helps to keep things moving along in the mornings when you've got to get out the door in a hurry.
So I've been looking and looking for the right clock. Just like my search for the dining table, I exhausted every website I could think of for just the right timekeeper. It couldn't be too big, nor too small...it had to, of course, look cool, but it also had to be practical as a readable clock.
Then I found one I love...one with an all over brass design that worked perfectly with all the aged brass/bronze fixtures in the bathroom. It's big enough to see from the shower too. It was a mini-splurge but well worth it. It's one of those things that you use everyday and can't do without. And it's handsome to boot, what could be better?
Here are a few pics:

Matches the suspended vanity light and the medicine chest...

...and the sink fixtures.

Clean, simple, modern...just like the bathroom itself

No comments:

Post a Comment