Monday, March 7, 2016

Punching through the punch list, pt. 8

Well, I thought today was going to be the last day of workers finishing up things at the apartment...think again.
They did come today and a couple of things got done, but there were problems with the electrical dimmers and one of the kitchen cabinet drawers was not ready to be installed. I'm told it will all be finished later this week. After all this time, what's a few more days, right?
Here's what got done today, the soap dish was installed above the bathroom sink. It matches the bronze finish of the faucet.

The new soap dish
And FINALLY, the flat screen TV is working! All the ugly wires peeping out from all sides are GONE and the set sits flush up against the wall...clean, minimal, and perfect.





Now I can finally watch my DVD's from my collection...like my complete box set of "The Dick Van Dyke Show". Heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment