Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The bedsheet dilemma

This Saturday my architect, Steve, is going to come to the apartment with a photographer to take photos for his portfolio and website--so stay tuned for some nice shots of the place in future blog posts.
I wanted to make sure that I had his preference for what sheets I should have on the bed for the shoot (I leave town for Sag Harbor on the weekends so I won't be here on that day). I made him this guide so that he could pick which he preferred.
I only have three sets of sheets which I rotate every week or so. The first choice was a floral pattern, white with dark gray flowers, the fitted sheet underneath is dark gray as well. The second was a great set I got in a department store in Hong Kong, they're a creamy beige with a fine patter made up of blocks of Chinese writing. The last set is a solid grayish beige, or "greige" as call it, some one say it's a 'mushroom' also.
I sent him these choices and he picked--drumroll please--the solid! So the solid sheets it is. Stay tuned for the photos when I get them.

The 3 sheet options for the upcoming photo shoot of the apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment