Friday, May 15, 2015

The lights fantastic

Steve emailed me some selections today for a couple of permanent light fixtures.
The first is for the fixture inside the little dining niche in the gallery.

















He gave me a couple of options and I really liked this one from Arteriors, it's called the "Polaris Sconce". I think it will make that little space special and it will emit a good amount of light as I see myself reading, eating, and maybe working on my laptop there.

The Polaris Sconce from Arteriors


The other fixture we picked out was the bathroom fixture above the sink.












I liked the idea of a pendant and Steve found this great looking one again from Arteriors. It's called the "Tresor Octagonal Pendant". Both these lights are in brass like all the kitchen and plumbing fixtures. In such a small space I think it's important to maintain some continuity in these metal details.

The Tresor Octagonal Pendant from Arteriors


No comments:

Post a Comment