Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Showing someone the door

The workers finally returned today.
They got to several of the punch list items, I'll detail these in my next post.
But the most important thing of all got done: the damn front door got painted. Hallelujah.
Perhaps now the neighbor that ratted on me to the building's Super for how unkempt my unpainted door looked will be mollified.
I did have to laugh when I got home tonight though. I'm not sure the picky neighbor would like the handmade sign the painter left taped to the wall outside my apartment. It's a little, ahem, 'handmade'.
Yes, that's marker on PAPER TOWEL. LOL.
And here's the freshly painted door. I think they did a good job of matching the paint color.

Good as new! My mom hates my hallway wallpaper, I sort of like it myself, it's cozy.

Let's hope this crazy chapter of The Beautiful Wreck is OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment