Monday, June 22, 2015

Get ready, get set...

I can't believe tomorrow is the start date.
No, REALLY, I can't believe it.
It's been TEN MONTHS since I first saw the apartment and at times it seemed like this renovation would never get off the ground.
Delay upon delay upon delay, compounded by the sloooooow process dragged this on beyond what I thought even my breaking point was.
But all that's over now.
Tomorrow we begin the demolition! At last!


My contractor was at the site today meeting with my building's superintendent, getting the keys to the apartment, scoping out the freight elevator situation, etc...in other words, getting the lay of the land so the crew can start as scheduled.
I'll give it a few days before I go and take a look, that way more will have gotten done...given how slow this has all gone I don't want to be disappointed with the first day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment