Sunday, December 13, 2015

A new attitude



I woke up with the worst headache this morning, I went to bed in a horrible mood, thinking about all that's gone wrong with this renovation lately. But I took four Advil...yes, four, I used to work on this brand and it's perfectly fine...and guess what? my headache was GONE in 20 minutes! Miracle product!
I decided "Ron, it's a new day". I decided to look at the glass half full. There's a lot that I should be happy about: Things are moving slowly, but they're moving in the right direction, AHEAD. The furniture move is over. No more storage fees. I got all that extra furniture out to the house. I can begin to sell it on Craigslist, that'll make a little cash. I have a place to stay. Can you imagine if I didn't have Tony's place, the BIND I'd be in? It's a Godsend that he's so flexible and doesn't mind me staying longer at his apartment. And best of all, the apartment IS looking great. I'm so happy with the amount of storage that Steve built in to the place. The kitchen and bath are beautiful. And once the windows are done it will ALL be wonderful. I should count my blessings. So onward. Call me Mr. Positive now. It's Christmastime, the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment